Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tea Bag Card

When I saw this tutorial on SCS, I knew I had to try it. I love tea, and how great would it be to include a couple of tea bags in a card to someone feeling under the weather?! And of course, PTI's Tea for Two set was perfect for the project! So what paper to use with this, well---let's see...How about Green Tea Leaves? LOL!
I think someone over at Papertrey loves tea more than I do! Making this project gave me an idea though. Instead of just a card with two pockets for holding tea bags, what about a book filled with different kind of teas, like 12 pockets for a year of different kinds of tea bags? That would make an awesome gift for a fellow tea lover! I'll post it here if I ever do it.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!
All supplies from Papertrey Ink, colored with colored pencils and OMS.

8 comments:

  1. Your holder is so pretty and delicate looking. I love the colors too.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect image/sentiment for this project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Katarina - I love it! It turned out so beautiful - love that paper! That book of tea bags sounds like a great idea - it would be fun to try!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful and you just made me order that set. I have looked at it so many times and now I know that I need it.

    Sherry
    www.buttonjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! The image, the coloring and the paper, it's all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! I saw this over at SCS and had to come by and let you know how stunning I think it is. Love the idea of making it into a 12 pocket holder...so clever! Thaks for sharing this with all of us! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea. I am definetly going to have to try this! I love the paper you choose!
    I can't wait to try this!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an awesome idea! You are enticing me to purchase that tea set!:)Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!