Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer Sunflowers

There was a thread over on SCS about coloring on Kraft paper, and it reminded me that I love the look and needed to try it again. This sunflower image from Whipper Snapper seemed perfect for it.
I used Liquid Glass and Cinnamon Stickles on some of the flower centers for added dimension. And of course, I had to try the button bow thing that everyone seems to be doing. I think I saw it first on Nichole Heady's blog, and loved the look! It's a lot easier than trying to glue the button to the ribbon, which I have done in the past. This is more durable, it won't fall apart.

Hope it inspires!
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: PTI, SU
Accessories: SU ribbon, brown button, twine, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Liquid Glass, sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. i love this card ,sunflowers always make me smile.lovely card.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card Katharina. It is so different from your usual creations.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!