Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Ketto's--Same layout, different colors...

When a layout works, it works, and I use it again and again. These two cards I have to show you are a perfect example. I did the Spring Moss/Lavender Moon/Lemon Tart card first, loved it so much I had to try it again with different colors! I just love the PTI Guidelines 2 background set so much, the colors and pattern possibilities are endless!

Almost all the supplies I used are Papertrey Ink, their colors are so easy to coordinate.

Here's the other card I did using the same layout in Melon Berry/Berry Sorbet/Avocado. Who would have thought those colors would work?! Not only do they work, they look amazing together.
Thanks Nichole Heady for all the hard work you do coordinating colors for us!
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Papertrey Ink
Paper: PTI, Bristol vellum
Ink: Palette, Perfect Match
Accessories: PTI ribbon/twine/buttons, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Nestabilties, colored pencils, OMS, Cuttlebug EF

4 comments:

  1. wow they are gorgeous, love the images, papers are great.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely colors! I'd be hard-pressed to choose between the two, but I'd probably go for the second one. It's close, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, I love all your cards, you definately have the right blog name, its what all your cards represent! Happy Crafting Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! Love the colors and the pretty ribbons and buttons! I wanted to e-mail you (but can't find your address) and ask you if you do image swaps... if so please let me know... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!