Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Gift

I Forgot about this beautiful Elisabeth Bell image by Sugar Nellie I got with my last order, so I inked it up quick and made this card with it. I love the little girl's polka dotted dress. I decided to pair it with this paper from Cosmo Cricket's Everafter collection. Very unusual color combinations that were a little hard to work with. But I like the result, very sophisticated and subdued.

The flower flourish in the upper left corner is a Verve Visual stamp that I stamped on a scrap of DP and painstakingly cut out. Pheww! That took a while! But it sure is pretty.
Our new puppy Ollie is going for his first Vet visit today! I have tons of questions for the vet, particularly why his breath is so bad! He has serious skunk breath! It's so bad it wakes me up in the middle of the night. He likes to plop his fat little self right next to my head on my pillow and breathe right on me, yuck! He's adorable and a pretty good pup, but something is not right with his breath!
Well, I'm off--thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Verve Visual, SU
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Bristol vellum, Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill, PTI
Accessories: Spellbinders megabilites, MS arch lattice punch, Stickles, self stick pearls, striped ribbon, colored pencils, OMS

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning, I love the colour combo and the nesties work so well with the stamp!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!