Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Adorable Ketto!

Aren't these the most adorable little fairies?!! I love them! They're so funky and whimsical! I just may have to get the whole collection of them from Stamping Bella...
Of course I had to use pretty sherbet colors, because that's what colors fairies are, right?! In my mind they are, LOL. This DP is actually from a K & Co. baby mat pad. Perfect colors , IMO. Not your typical baby pastels, they do actually remind me of sherbet ice cream.

Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Stamping Bella, SU
Ink: Palette, Perfect Match
Paper: Bristol vellum, K & Co., Bazzill
Accessories: SU scallop oval & oval punches, Spellbinders flower dies, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, colored pencils, OMS, Martha Stewart Lace punch, yellow seam binding ribbon, Copic Spica pens

4 comments:

  1. Very adorable card! I just love your coloring technique! The colors do look like sherbet!:) Yummy and Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty, beautiful colouring too Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours..I have been a secret admirer for a while and just love all your work.
    Kind regards
    Jan..from UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card. So Katharina.....love those colors

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!