Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cupcake Kind of Day...

There are a lot of cupcake stamps out there, so it really has to be special to catch my eye! I am pretty particular. This stamp really caught my eye, and I needed a stamp that would work with most any kind of birthday card.
I tried something different with this card base, I used cold press watercolor paper, then embossed the front. I must say, it does emboss beautifully on w/c paper. Very expensive looking, LOL. Reminds me of those pricey stationary set papers.
I'm looking forward to Papertrey Ink's new releases this month, although none of stamp sets are really calling my name (Yay, I save money!) I am very excited about the new papers, buttons and ribbons they'll be selling. PTI releases are always so much fun!
Have a wonderful day everyone, thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Palette, Perfect Match
Paper: Watercolor paper, Basic Grey, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, seam binding ribbon, Stickles, Cuttlebug EF, SU oval & oval scallop punches

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the colour used on the cupcakes. Who doesn't love a cupcake. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right about cupcake stamps, there are alot around...but this one is a beauty!
    I love this card! I am going to have to check out these stamps you are using!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What yummy cupcakes. Very nice card

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!