Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Mother's Day Teapot Card

I needed to take a break from coloring for a change. I think this is the first time I've ever let Papertrey Ink new releases sit in their box uninked for more than a day! I didn't play with these for over a week after I got them. Not like me!
I do think my style is changing though, and I use my PTI sets less and less. :-( Although I always reach for the sentiment sets, oh--and the background sets! I will always love those! I used four colors for this background, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Spring Moss, and Avocado.
The teapot was stamped first, then I masked it off with a post it, and used the flourish from Silent Night to stamp the design on the teapot. Not bad, huh? LOL.
Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies from Papertrey Ink, & Cuttlebug EF

1 comment:

  1. Think this is fabulous. Love everything.my fave colour combo too!! How did you know?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!