Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Right at Home...

I've made quite a few cards and projects using this house stamp from PTI's Boards and Beams. It's an absolutely gorgeous stamp set. I was kind of hoping Nichole from PTI would make a spring/summer addition for the set, maybe trees with flowers, or some potted roses. But it doesn't look like it will be this year. :-(
I colored this one with my colored pencils, blended with OMS. Except for the Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch, all supplies used were from Papertrey Ink. Oh, and some Liquid Glass for the windows. It's barely noticable in the picture but IRL, it looks so cool!
Thanks for looking!
Most supplies from Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. I LOVE the colours you used. I have purchased this stamp and it has to be my all time favourite. I have the holiday addition that goes with it, but what a great idea you have for a summer version for it...how pretty that would be. I love your blog and follow it every day!!!
    Thank-you for the inspiration.
    If you do not mind I would love to do this card that you have done!!!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful and colors you used are amazing. I wish I could color like you.
    I have looked at this stamp before and now you make me want to buy it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the imaage, great colours
    poppy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!