Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CPS114 Sketch Challenge

I haven't played along with a sketch challenge in a long time, so I popped on over to the Card Positioning Systems blog to see what they had going on for the week. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut using the same basic layout for my cards over and over, so using someone else's sketch sometimes helps me dig myself out. Freshens things up and gives me new ideas to work with.
Here's my pretty simple take on the sketch. I saw it as a perfect opportunity to use my new Papertrey Ink buttons! All those lovely colors that I've never used yet. The colors are Aqua Mist, Fresh Snow and Hibiscus burst.
Hope it inspires!
Stamps: Verve Visual
Ink: Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink, vellum
Accessories: Nesties, PTI ribbons & buttons, corner rounder

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! Love the design of this sketch and your take on it. Your buttons look awesome! Great card!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those PTI colors. The flower stamp looks so versatile. Nice, simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and tactile and wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!