Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stylin' Suzette!

Another gorgeous Ketto darling, all dressed up in her best outfit! She's got her hair all done up with sunflowers, woo hoo! Maybe ready for a night of dancing...
Don't mind me, sometimes I have to put a little story to my cards, LOL! And because she looks so fashionable, I had to pull out some of this paper from an older Basic Grey collection, Sultry maybe? It always reminded me of southern belle's in flowery silk dresses.
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Palette. Fluid Chalk
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey, SU

Accessories: Mega Nestabilities, Bosskutz daisy dies, brads, pearls, PTI ribbon, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, Fiskars border punch, sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! I im in awe of your talent! You are a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the stamp.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is wonderful!!!
    I love these colours.
    Beautiful details.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is fabulous, your cards are just sooo beautiful!!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a STUNNING card!! I LOVE IT!! thank you for making it and representin' so well :)
    mwah!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL CARD!!!!
    I love the colors and all of your details!!!
    janny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Your cards are so inspiring! I am sooo excited to take a Copic class on 05/23! I can only hope to be able to make a card like one of yours!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!