Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eloise Greengrass in Raspberry Tart

Look at this sweetie from Stamping Bella! Love her name! I looked through my stash of paper and SU's Raspberry Tart was the unmistakeable choice. It's perfect for her pretty flower petal dress.
I colored her with my colored pencils, and OMS. I always use a combination of Lyra, Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils. I think I like the Lyra's the best, and look at this price at ASW! You will NOT find a lower price anywhere, LOL. They are an awesome colored pencil, but unfortunately there aren't as many colors available as Faber Castell Polychromos, or Prismacolor. I hope they will expand the set some day.
Well, my sweetie is bugging me to decide where I want to go to dinner today (early Mother's Day), since we are visiting our mothers tomorrow, but I'm not hungry, so I can't decide!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Palette
Paper: SU, Bristol vellum, Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Nestabilities, Prima flower, Dew Drop, PTI ribbon, Stickles, Colored pencils, OMS, piercing tool

4 comments:

  1. Wow, another beautiful card. I love all the colors you've chosen. Absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is GORGEOUS! I am always so impressed and blown away with your coloring! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just outstanding! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely STUNNING! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!