Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Mom's Birthday Card

Dug through some of my older stamps and came across this lovely Hydrangea bucket by Debbie Mumm. My mom loves flowers and frills, the prettier, the better! This has it all, lace, pearls, bows, scallops...
I love making large cards like this. Almost 6" square! There's plenty of room for all sorts of embellishments and large images.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments you've been leaving me, it's what keeps me blogging! And I don't mind anyone CASE'ing my cards, I'm flattered that anyone wants to!

Stamps: Stampington, Verve Visual
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bristol vellum, Memory Box, Strathmore water color paper
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels die, Fiskars border punch, self stick pearls, colored pencils, OMS, blue satin ribbon, PTI button, Stickles, Sakura Glaze pen, SU scallop oval & oval punches

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS card!!! You Mom will love it!!! janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..another great card. Your cards are so pretty and so well done! You definetly have a knack for doing them. I love this stamp!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card,love the bow.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, Katarina. Hope you don't mind if I use your layout to do a similar card for my mom, I think she will love it.Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!