Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CPS117 Sketch Challenge

My card for the CPS 117 challenge. I colored adorable little Violet Bittybloom to match the pretty papers from K & Co. I like all the rounded corners, changes the whole feel of the card, doesn't it? I don't use rounded corners nearly as much as I should. Makes for harder sewing though, my stitches are not very good going around the corners, LOL.
I am obsessed with my Lemon Tart and Spring Moss buttons from Papertrey Ink! I can't stop using them, looking at them, admiring their shiny, pearly round beauty! They are so pretty in all their little Making Memories jars, lined up on my shelf.
Well, it's back to work today, ugghh... I had a very nice 5 days off.
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bristol vellum, K & Co. , PTI
Accessories: Seam binding ribbon, PTI button, sewing machine, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, Nestabilities, Sizzix texture plate, Liquid Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Katarina! Your image is coloured in perfectly and I love all the shimmer and sparkle! Loving the layout and those rounded corners give the card such a lovely feel!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love this card!
    Hugs from Sweden, Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous! I love the colors! Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours, adore these stamps, I think I'm going to have to get some...
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card! I love that little flower girl stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love these colors! Your sewing looks great! I just ordered a bunch of PTI buttons too, so many fabulous colors to play with! Love how you stuck the button on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!