Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rustic Branches Mini Card Tote

3 x 3 notecards are addicting! It's so quick to make up a set of them, and with a little more time and effort a matching tote box to hold them in. I haven't used this set from Papertrey Ink much yet, but when making up this set I had tons of ideas for them! I got the template for the tote box from Melstampz blog. She's got tons of cool stuff on there! Everything used was from Papertrey Ink except the tiny little self stick rhinestones. (I think they were by K & Co.) They were originally pink and red nested rhinestone hearts that I cut up to use individually.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versafine, Perfect Match, Distress
Paper: PTI
Accessories: Nestabilities, Pink self-stick rhinestones, PTI twill ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Ouuuu! This is stunning! I love the scallop on the front & gems! How amazingly pretty! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!