Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pine Bough Window Card

I've been distracted from stamping lately because I'm addicted to a game!! Yes, it's true, I can't stop playing Sims Castaways! I try to put the game down but 15 minutes later I hear it calling me again! Just go collect a couple more shells and corals and see what you can trade it for! LOL, it's maddening!
I actually had this main image stamped when I first bought the First Fruits set from Papertrey Ink, but wasn't in too Christmas-y a mood to use it till recently. I added some sparkly 'snow' to the pine needles with old fashioned German glass glitter I had laying around. (Actually it was buried with my craft supplies in the shed and took quite a bit of digging to get it out!) It does have an awesome icy twinkle to it that just can't be duplicated with plastic glitter!
Anyway, the image is actually on the inside of the card, the front has a window cut out using my circle Nestabilities. I like the way it looks.
Now, I really should go play with all my new JustRite 2x stampers that I won as a finalist in their recent contest. I got a huge gift basket with a bunch of the 2x stampers, & preinked alphas! I was shocked! LOVE IT! Thank you JustRite!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the window and the embossing looks so classy. :O)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!