Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Glowing Tree

I love Ranger's Adirondack earth tone inks. The colors are sublime. I find myself using the same colors over and over; Butterscotch, Caramel & Ginger. I use the reinkers to watercolor backgrounds with, which is what I did here for this very simple card. I can't brayer color evenly at ALL, so this works much better for me. I could've sworn the tree was from Cherry Pie Art Stamps, but I can't find it anywhere on their site, so I may be wrong, or it is discontinued.
Update: The tree is not by Cherry Pie, as soon as I find out who the maker is, I will post it here.
Stamps: Stamps by Judith, Papertrey Ink, Unknown tree stamp
Ink: Versafine, Adirondack, Distress
Paper: Arches hot press w/c paper, Cosmo Cricket, SU!, PTI, Bazzill
Accessories: Dew Drops

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!