Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gingerbread Tree

Here's another tree using Stamps by Judith. I am pretty partial to little gingerbread guys so when I saw these little fellas, I had to have them! The background was stamped on Papertrey Ink's Kraft paper using the Guide Lines set. Love how simple it is to create awesome background papers with that set! The pine needles were inked with SU! markers in two colors, to give them some depth and the little ginger guys I cut out and 'popped' them up using dimensional tape.
Stamps: Stamps by Judith, Papertrey Ink, Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Palette, Adirondack, Distress
Paper: Hot Press watercolor paper, PTI
Accessories: Copic Spica pens, SU!/Tombow markers, Sakura Glaze pens


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!