Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Splish Splash

I've got another sweet Lili of the Vally card to share with you today. Does the background look familiar at all? It should, I've used this tile technique a few times. I learned it from Mel Stampz blog.
I colored the bunny in the bucket with my colored pencils, and cut him out to adhere right to the tile BG. The 'tiles' are squares of patterned paper I cut out, then coated with Versamark and clear embossed with UTEE. They were all glued down with onto cream paper and cut out with my labels die.


All those little bubbles are clear Dew Drops and clear seed beads, glued down with plenty of Liquid Glass. That stuff really holds well!

Hope you like it, thanks for looking!

Ink: Memento, Versamark
Paper: My Mind's Eye, PTI, Heavenly White, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 1, EK Success edge punch, Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel, colored pencils, OMS, seam binding, button, Dew Drops, clear seed beads

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great colours. Love the tile effect.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this is TOO CUTE! Love the little guy in the pail, and your background papers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooooooo cute
    I love this too, I love the soft colours you have used
    great card


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!