Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

A little different.

I needed a get well card for someone who loves primitive folk art, so I dug into the stash and found this set from Cornish Heritage Farms I've had forever. I stamped all the images in Versamark and embossed it in brown embossing powder. I put in the hills with a Versamark pen. Then I simply sponged Distress inks to color it in.
I used the checkerboard stamp from one of  Waltzingmouse Stamps sets, and added the faux stitching as well.
Here's a closer look at the sponging:


Some gingham ribbon, twine, a button and a tag I printed the sentiment on and I call it done. Love the earthy colors and simple images, so nostalgic!

Gotta run, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Versamark, Distress, Memento
Paper: PTI, SU
Accessories: Fiskars apron lace punch, gingham ribbon, button, twine, embossing powder, Stickles, antique silver brads

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Katarina. I love the colours and the stamps are beautiful!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.. the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!