Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scalloped Window Card

I've been wanting to do a window card for a while, but was kind of afraid to try it. Nicole Heady has a tutorial on her blog (see link on right) on how to cut out a window using Nestabilities on a card front, so I followed her instructions. It was easier than I thought, and I am very impressed with the results! I will definitely be using this technique again.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink

Paper: Papertrey Ink

Ink: Perfect Match, Vivid, Palette

Accessories: PTI ribbon, Copic Spica pen
And one more card with, no surprise here, Papertrey's paper and stamps! I love, love, love almost all of their stuff! This time I used Lemon Tart and Summer Sunrise with Spring Moss. I didn't think these colors would work together, but the whole collection of Perfect Match does just that--it all coordinates!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: Bazzill, Perfect Match from PTI
Ink: Perfect Match
Accessories: Spellbinders bookplate die, brads, PTI ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!