Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fussy cut flowers


I got a cute little Forget-me-Not flower stamp from the Printworks collection free last week with my order! So I made this sweet card with it. I love pastel colors, I use them ALOT, and I've used them here. I stamped the flower on a circle cut from watercolor paper, then stamped a bunch more to cut out each individual one. Takes some time, but the 3D effect is worth it, IMO. The predominant color is the light blue taken from the Lily Kate DP from Basic Grey. Each flower center has yellow Liquid Pearls. They are watercolored with an assortment of markers and Designer Ink also from Printworks. I have quite the collection of Tombows, SU! markers, CTMH, and some LePlumes too.

Stamps: Printworks, Papertrey Ink

Nestabilities Classic /Scalloped Circles

Paper: Bazzill, Arches w/c paper, Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey


Ink: Designer Ink, Perfect Match, Pallette


Accessories: Brads, PTI ribbon, Grosgrain ribbon, Liquid Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!