Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Ride

Happy Monday (ok, maybe not happy)! Thank you so much for all the sweet comments on my Strawberry Card post, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! 
I had a nice quiet crafty weekend, catching up on tons of stuff. I got to play with Flora the Cyclist from Stamping Bella and make a pretty spring card with her. I am not normally into characters with exaggerated body parts (Flora's got some looooong legs, lol!), but these Uptown girls are just so cute and pretty at the same time. 


So, cute and pretty Flora was colored with Copics. I cut an extra layer of her skirt and popped it up to give it some fullness.


Thanks for looking, have a great week.


Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack
Paper: Prima, Hammermill, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Copics, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, hand dyed seam binding, Cheery Lynn doily die, Spellbinders Label die, Perfect Layers ruler

6 comments:

  1. Katarina you have coloured her beautifully! An absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. love the colors and especially the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...see why Emily needed you for the team..this is STUNNING! ohhhhh, The Uptowns are my newest obsession!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!