Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Like a Rainbow

I've never, ever made a LOTV card using only one layer, and no patterned paper. Like a CAS (clean and simple) card almost. So I had to give it a shot. Actually I did this one a while ago, I just wasn't sure I wanted to share it here, lol. But, I figured what the hey? This is why I blog, to share my paper crafting hobby, good and sometimes, meh.


So here it is, one layer, a pretty rainbow of felt flowers as an embellishment and a sentiment. Does it work? I kind of like it. 


So there it is, tell me what you think?


Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI
Tools & Accessories: PTI flower dies, wool felt, Memory Box Cherry Blossom die (for flower centers), pearls, Copics, Stickles, PTI ribbon

12 comments:

  1. ohh well you did fantastic job with one layer.
    Look so sweet and precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW It's beautiful. Your colouring is perfect. love those felt flowers.
    I struggle with CAS cards but you have done great
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Katarina, I am a big fan of LOTV and you have done a fab job with this image.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! It takes courage to do CAS cards (I'm slowly getting there) but this is fab - great colours and flowers. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and lovely flowers with their starburst centres.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Your colouring is fantastic.
    I love the way you added the flowers!!
    Greetings Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's gorgeous! Your coloring is always beautiful and I love the little flowers you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy the LOTV is outta the UK. For my benifit, my pockets will remain a little fuller. This image is just a sampling of all the awesome ones I have seen from them...and on other blogs. LOVE those flowers on the side and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!!! Very Elegant!
    Tracy/Stamper Gyrl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing 'meh' about this card! That rainbow of lovely felt flowers is stunning on this and the sentiment the perfect finish. Your colouring of the lovely LOTV image is spot on. Beautiful CAS card x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!