Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dropping a line....

Hello everyone, hope your weekend was good. Mine is just about over as I write this, nice to have a three day weekend once in a while! I did get quite a few cards done, just for fun cards with no obligations. Love those days...
This one is using a Stamping Bella stamp, the new line of Ramona girls. I just couldn't resist this sweetie. 

I love the papers from the Prima Songbird collection, lots of oranges that I almost never use outside of Halloween. It helps that they're not bold in-your-face oranges, just really pretty soft, muted shades. I'm very proud of myself, first purple, now orange! 



Hope you like it, thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Prima, Bazzill, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, Copics, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, embroidery floss, PTI ribbon, MFT waves die, EK Success doily edge punch, PTI banner die

7 comments:

  1. Katerina, she is gorgeous! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Love the colors... sometimes we need to expand, I just did that, too! Your coloring is gorgeous!! Love the image!! And isn't it fun to create just for fun!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.. Adorable image and I LOVE your coloring and shading. It is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katarina,
    She sure is a sweetie,gorgeous card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina this is beautiful. A wonderful job colouring her. Love your paper selection, and all your extra details. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She such a sweetie pie! Reminds me a little of Betsy Clark, remember her pointed hair do? Again, very pretty color pallet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful job colouring her. In this card lady dropping a line just amazing. Everything is perfect in this card. I impressed by that.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!