Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Together Forever

Good morning blog friends, it's a stay-at-home kind of day with our second snow storm of the winter. Which is not bad considering we're half way through January already. Which is why it's high time I get those Valentine's Day cards finished up! This one is one of my favorites so far, I fell in love with the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings paper pad, so shabby and chic and vintage all wrapped up in one. 


The stamp is 'Together Forever' from Lili of the Valley and it comes with the sentiment. I used very light colored Copics to color this in, as well as light colored ink to stamp it, Adirondack Latte. I love the softness you can achieve with the lighter ink.



I really glammed this card up with embellishments, felt rolled roses, some pearl and rhinestone swirls, more pearls around the main image, and some hand stitching. I also tied a little pewter heart charm around the bow, I stocked up on a bunch of them from an Etsy shop I found a while back.


Thanks for stopping by, stay warm!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Adirondack, Distress
Paper: Hammermill, Kraft Core'dinations, Kaisercraft, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders labels, Nestabling, wool felt, seed pearls, embroidery floss, twill ribbon, Prima pearl/rhinestone flourish, McGill label punch, Copics, heart charm, EK Success tiny scallop punch, fancy corner punch (unknown manufacturer from ages and ages ago)

5 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty.
    Love the corner flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Katarina, beautiful colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knack for the little embellishments, just makes me sigh. Everything is so perfect and you make some STUNNING cards. I am so drawn to these because I have such a simple style. I love seeing what you talented girls do with all the layers. FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wunderschön, gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Ganz zauberhaft.

    Liebe Grüße
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, beautiful image made into an outstanding card. Just gorgeous! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!