Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cheery Wryn

Good morning everyone, hope your week is going by quickly and without too much stress. The weekend will soon be here! Hang in there...

I came across these adorable digital images from Tiddly Inks last week while searching for some new Valentine stuff to play with. Little Wryn is absolutely adorable, I got the whole collection right away. Super easy to color with my Copics too!


I opted to use the super fresh, super bright Piccadilly papers from Basic Grey and just added a lot of red accents to make it more in line with a Valentine card


The circle heart frame around the sentiment seal was cut on my Gazelle, I neglect that machine way too much. I'm not 100% in love with it though, rather disappointed actually. I expected more I guess.


So there you go, hope you like it, and thanks for dropping by!


Stamps: Digital image from Tiddly Inks, Catslife Press sentiment seal
Ink: Memento
Papers: Hammermill (for digital image), Basic Grey, Memory Box
Tools & Accessories: Nestabilities, Cheery Lynn doily die, seam binding, Copic sketch and Spica markers, Fiskars edge punch, Stickles, Gazelle

3 comments:

  1. Loving those new images!! Adorable card!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, just saw these Tiddly Inks on another blog...she is FAB-u-lussss! Sweet and I love the red/blue & YELLOW. That is a nice little combo I have never used. Your coloring...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, your cards have inspired me to go look at Tiddly Inks. I've never looked at their stamps...but your cards are definitely an inspiration! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!