Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thankful Hearts

Can you all believe it has been snowing here all day??!! A wet, slushy kind of snow, but snow nonetheless! Not even the end of October and we have this crazy weather! I just can't believe it.

Well, anyway, the kids, DBF and I are all off work and school, so I have time to catch up on all the blog posting I haven't done. I got these stamps used off of eBay and they arrived last night, so I whipped up a quick card using the fall farm scene. I love the saltbox style of the barn, very folk-art-y! Just my thing! After I colored it with Distress inks and some markers, it literally shouted to be mounted on some Cosmo Cricket 'Gretel' paper! Perfect match don't you think?
Well, I'm off to shovel snow, ughh!
Stamps: Stampin Up!, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Paletter, Versafine, Distress, Adirondack
Paper: Hot Press watercolor paper, Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Accessories: Olive grosgrain ribbon, Tombow/SU markers, mini sewing machine, scallop edge scissors

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning - I so envy your style - my stuff seems so clinical in comparison!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention - I tagged you on my blog - hope you don't mind - no pressure.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!