Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bitten by the Christmas Bug...



I'm tired of making Halloween stuff already! I had to try a couple of Christmas cards and now I can't stop. Oh well. I was able to find Cosmo Cricket's new line 'Oh Joy' and I LOVE it! I thought I loved 'Wonderland' (and I do) but their new collection is incredible. I think almost anything Cosmo Cricket puts out is awesome. They fit my style to a tee. Anyway, the first card was fairly simple, blocks of layered DP on chocolate colored shimmery cardstock. When Papertrey Ink released it's new shimmery metallic cardstocks I really wanted to get them, but they are kinda pricey. I'm all about budget, so I resisted and bought Stardream paper from California Paper Goods instead. I had purchased Stardream paper from them before, and it is beautiful. Their cardstock is heavy, and the subtle shimmer is perfect for holiday projects. Plus there are a lot more gorgeous colors!
Stamps: Verve Visual, Whipper Snapper, Impression Obsession
Ink: Palette, Distress, Adirondack
Paper: Fabriano w/c paper, Cosmo Cricket, Stardream, PTI
Accessories: Tombow/SU! markers


This card has a lot of stamping on it. I didn't have the right BG paper for what I had in mind so I stamped it entirely. The wreath was stamped with individual little stamps from Stamps by Judith. To keep them lined up in a perfect circle, I first stamped one of PTI's circles from 'Borders and Corners' then followed around with the tiny pine sprig stamp, and finally the berry sprig and pinecone. Purty!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Stamps by Judith, Verve Visual, Studio G
Ink: Palette, Colorbox, Adirondack
Paper: SU!, PTI, Bazzill, Stardream
Accessories: Nestabilities, Burgandy stitched ribbon, Corner rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!