Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink!

My first Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! I've always wanted to participate, but I never remembered until the last minute and didn't have a card ready. So today, I am prepared.

This month's challenge was to use the usual Papertrey Ink product, but also to incorporate Polka Dots into our projects! This isn't too difficult of course, as polka dots are everywhere! I used three of the small snowflake stamps from the 'Snowfall' stamp set to stamp a background for my card. I saw this color combo on the Papertrey site when browsing for ink pads. These three colors were right next to each other and I instantly thought, WOW, they look beautiful together! So I used them here, with ink as well as the paper. LOVE the new colors!
Have fun Blog Hopping!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Impression Obsession
Ink: Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Stardream
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Spica Pens, Sakura Glaze Pen, PTI saddle stitch ribbon



29 comments:

  1. So glad you could play along this month! I love it when these fall on weekends, so much easier to play.

    Love your card! It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the snowflake polka dots, too cute! And yeah for your first Hop...they are addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely entry, I love the little snowflakes on the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spotty backround - and the wee tree is fab!! gorgeous card.Glad you joined in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dotted snowflake background is beautiful! Those colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background snowflakes, going to try that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! LOVE the snowflake background paper you made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of using those snowflakes as polka dots; great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the color combo and the snowflakes inside the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all! That tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it's stunning! Such a great christmas card! the little tree is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, a lot of us first-timers this time! Your card is just awesome; love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice. Welcome to your first blog hop!
    ~Lacey
    www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how I am loving that background! Smart use of the snowflake set and really adds interest to the polkadots. i love it!
    k

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it. Those snowflakes make a great pattern paper. Going to have to try that. TFS! -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your card!! Congrats on your first blog hop!! love forward to seeing you next month also!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love this! What awsome snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so glad you joined the fun! Your card is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable! Love the stamped background you created. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are right! these colours look great together. this is a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!