Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Things that go bump in the night...

This 'Branches' Cover a Card background stamp is probably the most awesome I have ever seen. I had to create a card that showed off as much of it as possible. I brayered a piece of cardstock with some Adirondack inks then used it to stamp and emboss with black embossing powder. The effect is simply amazing!


The sentiment is from a new Impression Obsession clear set  'A bump in the night'. Lots of great sentiments for all your Halloween cards in that one. 
No DP was used at all for this card, just a Spellbinders Label, and a strip of SU striped ribbon. Beautiful, yet eerie, no?

Well I'm off, it's another busy week here, getting ready for back to school! Man, does that ever put a huge dent in my crafting budget, LOL! I haven't bought anything crafting related in a month! I think I'm going through withdrawal....

Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Katarina. The background is stunning and so realistic. Love the colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is the backdrop you gave that stamp! An awesome card, lady!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!