Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Colorful Petals

So while digging through my stash of stamps, I happened to find this cutie-pie from Stamping Bella. I went through a phase a while ago using a bunch of the Ketto's and Bittyblooms, then kind of forgot about them. Well, I know a stamp is a keeper if I use it more than once, especially after a long time has passed! This one is just adorable and I had to ink her up again.


Instead of doing a lot of coloring, I decided to paper piece all the pretty layers of her dress and floral hat. I did add some light shading with a couple of Copics though. 


Isn't she bloomin' beauuuuutiful?!

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Stampin Bella, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: SU, PTI
Accessories: Spellbinders flower dies, pearl, colored pencils, Copics, Stickles, McGill Label punch, Tonic corner rounder, Sakura glaze pen, polka dot ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Good to see somemething a little different, not enough paper piecing done with stamps, thanks for the insperation.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!