Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOTV Thursday Challenge "James the Bear"

It's Thursday and that means it's time for a challenge over at the LOTV blog. Hop on over to take a look at this week's sketch. 
I chose this adorable James the Bear 'In the Snow' image to work with. I love these sweet animal designs, so precious!

He was fairly simple to color, seeing he's mostly a couple of shades of brown, and I gave him a matching scarf and hat. That furry cap was made for Polar White Flower Soft and gently falling snowflakes! It's my favorite texture for all things wintry.


All the patterned papers are digital designs from Tracy Ann Digital Art, printed from my computer. I love her collections of papers, they are soooo elegant!

Don't forget to join in on our challenge, there's always a few stamps to give away if you win! Check the LOTV challenge blog for all the deets. From there you can also check out some more eye candy from the other DT ladies.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Lilli of the Valley
Paper: Heavenly White, Core'dinations, Epson matte photo paper, SU
Accessories: SU edge & corner punch, striped ribbon, Flower Soft, colored pencils, OMS, Martha Stewart Lg. and Sm. snowflake punches, Liquid Glass, glass glitter, Glimmer Mist, silver brad

9 comments:

  1. Hi
    Great card love the new images
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Katarina! I love the cute image and the colors, papers, and punched borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, adore the little bear, fab colours and papers and love the furry bit on his hat!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMWord, this is gorgeous, I totally lovelovelove this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card love that new image
    love those colors and papers

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katarina, Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for using my papers for your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is so cute, and beautiful colours. What a lovely and special card.
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are just such an inspiration! This card is GORGEOUS!!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love watercoloring and yours is spectacular! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!