Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Peace on earth...

Good morning everyone! Just an FYI for those of you who are interested, I've posted a bunch of cards in my Etsy shop, need to thin out the stash!

I thought I'd share a few cards I made for the Impression Obsession booth at CHA a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't be there in person, but my cards were, LOL!
This is one of my favorite of the new stamps released, called 'Bird Bath'. I can't for the life of me remember which paper I used for this card, so if anyone recognizes it please let me know. I used very soft, muted colors to color the image in, plus a lot of Copic Spica gold pen on the bird bath. 


I highlighted the berries with a red Glaze pen to give them some dimension, although you can't see that at all in the picture >:-(  
I just don't get along well with cameras...the Liquid Glass I applied on the ornaments doesn't show at all either! You'll just have to trust me that it's there, LOL!




Anyway, hope this inspires someone to get going on those Christmas cards. Now that summer is almost over, it's time to start on our holiday cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Impression Obsession (F2408) & (C3509)
Paper: Heavenly White, Gina K, The Paper Co. Lt. Blue shimmer
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, colored pencils, OMS, Copic Spica, Sakura Glaze pen, SU white taffeta ribbon, Pearl brad, Martha Stewart edge punch, Liquid Glass

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Peaceful and stylish!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and sentiment, deffinately an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful
    all the colors fit together

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!