Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Impression Obsession Home Sweet Home Challenge

Time for another Impression Obsession challenge! This week's theme is Home Sweet Home. I decided to use this Arbor  (G1759) stamp for my card. I wish this was my home sweet home, lol!



I colored the image with some Copics and broke out my Flower Soft to embellish all the beautiful little flowers. I also made a lush green carpet of grass with the Flower Soft, lots of texture on this card! 
Here's a closer look:


The paper is from the Memory Box Rhubarb collection. Love that red!

Now head on over to all the other DT ladies' blogs for more Home-y inspiration--

Daniela
Dina
Deborah
Julie
Jeanne
Laura

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento
Paper: Heavenly White, Memory Box
Accessories: Copics, Flower Soft, silk ribbon, Martha Stewart edge & corner punches, button

4 comments:

  1. I don't even remember this image but gosh... it's cute and your card is even cuter!! Flower Soft is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card katarina
    love that you added the flower soft and that ribbon

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and beautiful card. Such delicate.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!