Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Have a safe and happy Independence Day my fellow Americans! To help celebrate, I've made a patriotic card using Sweet Wryn from Tiddly Inks.


She's colored with Copics and Stickles and cut out so I could pop her up right on the background papers. 



The papers are a digital collection from Raspberry Road Designs called 'Stars and Stripes'. 


Have a happy holiday, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Digital image from Tiddly Inks, sentiment printed from my PC
Paper: Digital papers and image printed on Hammermill color copy, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Scor Pal, Martha Stewart edge punch, Nesties, SU striped ribbon, Prima pearl flourish, Copic sketch and Spica pens, Stickles, Sharpie poster pen, self adhesive rhinestone

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, I love it.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my, when you celebrate you go all out! This card is so fabulous! Love the medallion and your coloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!