Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bellarific Friday... Christmas in July

Good morning everyone, it's time for the weekly Bellarific Friday challenge! Our theme this week is Christmas in July and I colored up 'Quinn in her Boots' just for the occasion. 



She's colored with Copics, shaded with some colored pencils and I added some gold buttons to her coat with a gel pen. 


I cut some pretty holly flourishes to decorate the card with my Cameo, using designs from the Silhouette Store. I would use my Cameo on every.single.card if I could, but my computer is in the living room area of our house, and my Cameo is on the table in the other room of our house. I am patiently, patiently waiting for the day when I can set up my computer next to my Cameo and craft area so I can use it more easily any time I want. sigh... unfortunately, the unused computer desk is covered in someone else's stuff. Grrrr... I thought I was a terrible procrastinator! lol


Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend!


Stamps: Stamping Bella, Catslife Press sentiment seal
Ink: Adirondack, Ancient Page, Distress
Papers: My Mind's Eye, PTI, SU
Tools & Accessories: Silhouette Cameo, Copics, colored pencils, twill ribbon, gold gel pen, Stickles, Martha Stewart pine edge punch, Crystal Lacquer

4 comments:

  1. Katrina, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring.
    Love all you embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl, and I LOVE you coloring! It's a wonderful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!