Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

We're Back!

Hello everyone! We're finally back from a wonderful vacation/reunion in Corolla, North Carolina. We had a wonderful time in a gorgeous setting but it is good to be home. I was missing my stamps and coloring tools big time, lol!
Here's what we got to wake up to every morning...

View from our back door:

Every morning on our daily beach walk, we snapped shots of the wild horses roaming the entire area. We weren't allowed any closer than 50 feet or we could get fined. 



We had a wonderful time catching up with family from all over the country, but I'm ready to get back into stamping! By the middle of last week I was longing for the smell of rubber and ink! Jimmy looked at me as if I had horns growing on my head, but you all know exactly what I'm talking about don't you!
Ha!
I'll be back soon with some news and some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!