Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Little Monster

Good morning folks! I was almost ready to panic for a while early this morning when our internet suddenly went out. Whenever our power goes out (last night), doesn't matter if it's for a few seconds, or a few hours, the internet goes mental for a while. I had a heck of a time trying to get it back up and running. If I could devote the time and energy into cleaning my house the way I do to get my internet up and running, I'd be living in a showplace haha!
So here's today's card using a classic Stamping Bella image, 'King of the Wild Things'. This is one of my favorite images for a little boy's birthday card. Such a cutie pie!


I paper pieced his costume with a polka dot pattern from the 'Tiny Woods' Kaisercraft paper pad. Added some shading with my Copics, then colored the rest of the image too. I went back with a white Souffle pen to add the dinosaur talons


Fish tail banners are so popular right now, I see them everywhere! Instead of trying to get them perfectly even and square with a ruler and blade, I quickly did a search in the Silhouette Store and found a digital set. For .99 (actually less, I bought a subscription for a year), I now have an unlimited number of fish tail banners in any size I could dream of! Woo hoo, I didn't have to fork over $27 for metal dies!! Love me my Cameo...


Hope this little monster makes you smile, have a great day! 


Stamps: Stamping Bella 'King of the Wild Things', PTI sentiment tag
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Kaisercraft, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Silhouette Cameo, PTI Limitless Layers dies, Pinking rotary cutter, Perfect Layers Rulers, PTI ribbon/button, baker's twine, Souffle pen, Copics, sewing machine


P.S.- Don't forget this week's Bellarific Friday challenge is Blue, Yellow and Black!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!