Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Raining hearts.

I love this little cutie pie from Tiddly Inks! Fun to color, not too much tiny detail that it's hard to color in the lines, lol! Although I love detailed, beautifully drawn stamps and digis, sometimes I just like to keep it simple. 


I find myself drawn more and more to digital images, they are so easy, just download and print and I don't have to worry about where am I going to store them?! Until now, I've mostly stored my unmounted and clear stamps in CD cases, but as my collection grows I find it's hard to find what I need. I suppose I need to make an index of all the stamps I own, but it seems so daunting a task. I'm not sure I like the CD cases anymore and am trying to research a different storage system. I'm starting to lean towards the plastic binder boxes with the storage panels, but I'm not sure yet. If you use this system, please share your thoughts. Pros? Cons? If you use a different system for storing both your clear and UM rubber, please share that as well, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!


Also, I have a well loved Scor Pal, the old style with the 1/2" grooves up for grabs. Still in great shape with the original scoring tool. If you don't have one already and think you could use it, I'd be happy to send it to you. Just send me an email using the link in my right sidebar. It's been such an invaluable tool for several years for me that I hate to just throw it away. First request gets it!

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Tiddly Ink digital image, LOTV sentiment seal
Ink: Perfect Match, Distress
Paper: Heavenly White, October Afternoon, Bazzill, Hammermill color copy
Tools & Accessories: McGill circle punch, Spellbinders lacy circles, Copics, Liquid Glass, Stickles, PTI ribbon & button, Martha Stewart edge punch

4 comments:

  1. Great card! As to storage . . . I store my clear stamps AND my EZ Mounted stamps in this http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=30288 VERY USEFUL.

    You can add clear to stamps to both inside surfaces if you put a piece of A4 white paper in the middle! Only one layer of EZ Mounted stamps due to their thickness though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the colours you've used.
    Kietha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am in awe of all your Wryn cards....they are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!