Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hoppy Bunny

Good morning everyone. I'm loving these bunnies and daffodils, makes me feel like there's hope for spring yet! It was actually pretty nice here yesterday, although a bit windy, the ice and snow started melting and flooded the garage a little, lol! I can't wait till it's all gone...


I colored this little guy with colored pencils, and this patterned paper from Stampin Up (can't remember what it's called) was perfect for a spring card. Love the yellows and greens.


I cut a little flower out of my own dyed wool felt with one of PTI's flower die sets, and embellished the polka dot bow with it.

Hope it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Spring Bunny with Daffodils', 'Dreamy Days Sentiments'
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: Neenah classic crest, SU, Heavenly White 
Tools and Accessories: Martha Stewart deep edger punch, Spellbinders Labels and Nestabilities, polka dot ribbon, brads, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles

9 comments:

  1. I love this card! Makes you wish for Spring to arrive (or Easter!) LOL!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet bow with the felt flower and button! Gorgeous coloring on this sweet image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl! I love what you are doing with these bunnies!!! I LOVE spring and this card definitely gets me in the mood!
    hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hejsan!Vilka underbara färger du använt det är så att det luktar vår... vad man längtar!
    Söt liten hare!
    Ha det gott, Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute!! I need to pull out my lotv bunny stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so sweet and adorable colours and image!! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the soft 'ice cream' colours, and that bunny is sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahh! Spring is coming. It's hard to believe outside my window the snow is falling again. Your card is wonderful and filled with sunshine! Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!