Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Bunny

How about a perfect spring/Easter card? If this doesn't make you long for the warmth of the sun, I don't know what will! This is another older Penny Black stamp that I found on the PB Stamps web site. If you're ever on the lookout for what you think is a discontinued Penny Black stamp, look at this store first. More than likely, Dick can still get it for you!
I stamped the pretty lavender background paper with one Papertrey Ink's newer background stamps, then embossed it with white embossing powder. The other patterned paper strip behind the twill ribbon is also PTI, from their new Easter paper collection. I can't get enough of PTI, they just keep coming out with more deliciousness every month! And I just saw a sneak peek of their new floral set coming out later this month, and ohh, ahhhh... I think I'm in trouble. LOL!

Well, hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Penny Black, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Versamark
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Martha Stewart scallop punch, SU scallop punch, PTI ribbon, Nestabilities, colored pencils, OMS, white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored!!! Love your cards, Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!