Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Plant a little love...

These new flower sets from Just Rite stamps are simply gorgeous. It's been a while since I used Just Rite, but when I saw these I had to get them. I don't have to many flower images that I can actually color in, so I think I'll be using these quite a bit.
I used my colored pencils to color these Sweet Peas in pinks, cut them out with some circle Nesties and layered them onto a large scalloped circle.
You can't see to much of it, but I used a new Martha Stewart edger punch that reminds me of wrought iron fences. I love wrought iron designs! The paper is from a gorgeous K & Co. paper pad I picked up at my local AC Moore last week, called 'Madeleine'. Very shabby chic, which seems to be growing on me more and more lately.

Thanks for looking, and have a great Friday!

Stamps: Just Rite
Paper: K & Co., Bazzill, PTI, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Martha Stewart edger punch, Classic Circles Nestabilities, Twill ribbon, Prismacolor colored pencils, OMS

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!