Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wishing you Sunshine

Cosmo Cricket has some new papers out, more adorable than ever. I used the Earth Love collection for this card. Their colors are so muted, and subtle, the patterns sweet and whimsical. They suit me to a tee! How perfect are they for this Eat Cake Graphics stamp, Girl at Window? I love when I can choose papers and colors easily to go with a particular stamp!
This could easily have been a baby card, as well, I thought about it, but then remembered the sentiment from Papertrey Ink's 'Scattered Showers' and just couldn't resisit using the sunshine saying instead.
No work this weekend, I get to lounge around and stamp, woo hoo!
Have a great Saturday!
Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, CTMH, DIstress
Paper: Bristol vellum, SU, PTI, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Nestabilities, Spellbinders small labels die, Brads, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, Copics, PTI stitched ribbon, Fiskars apron lace punch

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful! love the idea of the girl looking out the window! fab card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!