Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pull Toys Baby Card

These sweet pull toy images from Eat Cake Graphics have been in my stash for a while, I just love them! They're pretty small so I decided to color three of them for this card. You can never have too many baby cards, seems like every month someone in the extended family is getting pregnant, lol! I like to be prepared.
Oh, and I have some great news to share, I was asked to be a permanent member of the Impression Obsession design team! I've been enjoying my three month term very much, LOVE all the new stuff they've been coming out with, so it's pretty much a no-brainer. I said YES!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend everyone!
Stamps: Eat Cake Graphics
Ink: Memento
Paper: K & CO. , PTI, Bazzill, Prism, Bristol Vellum
Accessories: Nestabilities, silk ribbon, Fiskars apron lace punch, colored pencils, OMS

8 comments:

  1. OOOh how sweet!!! and your berries card!!! gorgeous, ooh and the pumpkin card - I was blown a way by your background stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and sweet card Katarina!
    I like the colours you used, sweet images!
    Hugs Annacarin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. The colours are great for a baby card, boy or a girl. Wonderful job!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card...love baby cards. Congratulations on becoming full-time member with IO. I love their images, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card. You are so talented ~ Congratulations on the permanent position with IO. . it's a great match!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby card. I love the pull toy stamp for a baby card. I have one simular. I love the dp you used. I am on the hunt for it!
    ~Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT CARD. YOU JUST INSPIRE ME SO MUCH. KEEP THEM COMING

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!