Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sharing Spring

I love this image from Penny Black. The bunnies are so sweet watching the pretty butterfly. I try not to look at Penny Black stamps too much, I really can't afford to start collecting those adorable mouse and bunnies. Plus they're wood mounted, and I have no room for wood mounted stamps. I only get wood mounted if it's something I really can't live without. Like this one.
Thanks for looking.
Have a Happy Easter everyone, if I don't get a chance to post tomorrow!
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Basic Grey, Bristol vellum, PTI
Accessories: Nesties, corner rounder, brads, Stickles, PTI ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, MS scallop punch

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Katarina! I just adore this image and it's so perfectly coloured! Great colour combo - one of my favourites!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!