Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lavender & Sage




I've never made a card using such wide ribbon before, I see it done all the time, but I was always too afraid to try it. Well, I saw this gorgeous Martha Stewart ribbon at Mike's last week, and loved the color, so I made myself try it. It paired beautifully with these papers from My Mind's Eye.

I don't know how I would mail this card, as the bow is too bulky, I'd probably need one of those clear card boxes. But I'm not thinking about mailing cards when I make them, I just want them to look beautiful! lol.
Thanks for looking, have a great day!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Verve Visual
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: PTI, Bazzill, MME, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Nesties, MS lace punch, MS sage ribbon, self stick pearls, colored pencils, OMS, sewing machine

5 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, lovely papers, beautiful bow and gorgeous image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katarina the bow turned out beautiful. Very pretty. I love that cute billowing dress on this Sugar Nellie. As always a very, very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm really glad you tried it, cause it's gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing on this beautiful card! I love it!!

    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello katarina
    thank you for your great work. i was hoping you could contact me at susyh@sbcglobal.net i would like to get info on your books journal/ note. im not sure how to line up the binding holes after covering the cover. can you help???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is second to none. stunning card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!