Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swing in the Sunshine

While I wait patiently for my Gorjuss girls stamps from Sugar Nellie, I find myself going back to some of my other favorites. Sugar Nellie is going to put me in the poor house with all the wonderful stamps they've been banging out lately!
On another note, I found a wonderful source for inexpensive ribbons on Etsy. They come in a TON of colors, and are the easiest to tie in a bow. (For the seriously bow challenged like myself!)Just do a search for vintage seam binding-tag: supplies, and hold on to your wallet, LOL! Actually, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the prices. I got 60 yards for about $14! Seam binding is super soft, slightly sheer and ultra lightweight and I love it!
Anyway, hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Palette, SU
Paper: W/C paper, Papertrey Ink, My Mind's Eye
Accessories: MS scallop edge & Hydrangea punches, seam binding, liquid pearls, markers, sewing machine, thread

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Amazing coloring and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! This is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I really, really love this! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it i love it, the shadow is really striking drawing your eye to the girl, love the layout to, have a fabby weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!