Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Few More Baby Cards

Ok, so when I go overboard, I really go overboard, LOL! My aunt asks me for a baby card and what do I do? I make a dozen! Now she's going to have a heck of a time choosing which one she wants!
Stamps: Magnolia, JustRite
Ink: Palette, Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink, vellum, watercolor paper
Accessories: Nesties, MS Simple Scallop punch, sefl stick pearls, PTI ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, Twinkling H2O's, markers

This one I'm kind of partial to. Love this stamp from Stampin Up. I couldn't for the life of me figure where I had seen this image ages ago, but I posted on SCS for help, and within an hour, I had an answer!
Simply watercolored with Distress Inks, very vintage looking.
Stamps: Stampin Up, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Papertrey Ink, watercolor paper
Ink: Stazon, Perfect Match, Distress
Accessories: Spellbinders Megabilities, MS Scallop punch, self stick pearls, PTI ribbon, Corner rounder punch, Cuttlebug EF

And finally, a new image (for me) from Lockhart Stamps. Sweet! Aren't the buttons the perfect embellishment for this card? I love 'em!

Stamps: Lockhart Stamps, Papertrey Ink
Paper: Papertrey Ink, watercolor paper, Bazzill, Paper Adventures
Ink: Palette, SU
Accessories: Nestabilities, White satin ribbon, SU markers, buttons, thread

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Katarina!
    I'm glad I'm don't have to choose just one from all these gorgeous cards, I'd never be able to manage it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this-- you have done a beautiful card to show off this adorable image. Colored to perfection too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the angel of magnolia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!