Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Special Delivery!

Good morning everyone! Here's a cute little new baby card I whipped up the other day, she's called 'Special Delivery'. She'll be available for purchase real soon. 


I used the gorgeous new Cheery Lynn lace edge die again, this time cut to fit around a circle. Actually, I cut all the individual lace sections apart and glued them in place around the edge. It's very delicate so I didn't want to bend it trying to force it around. You could never tell it wasn't meant to be a circle, can you?!



Super easy image to color with Copics, fast and simple. The sentiment actually comes with the image stamp, which is really nice. I love matching sentiments. 


Only two more days till you can order!


Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Paper: Hammermill, K & Co., Memory Box, Bazzill
Tools & Accessories: PTI ribbon, Cheery Lynn lace die, Copics, Crystal Lacquer, Nestabilities

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!