Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sharing Cookies

Good morning everyone, I'm thinking I might want to take up cross stitching or something, because I can't seem to stop doing it on my cards, lol! I love the way it looks and the texture it adds. It also just seemed the logical thing to do to this background paper I created with WMS's Nordic Winter. So pretty! It tool a loooong time to do the little cross stitching around the border, but man am I glad I did! 


This aqua, red and white color combo is rapidly becoming my favorite for Christmas/Winter cards. I used SU's Pool Party and Rindinghood Red here. It's so fresh and clean looking, very modern. The stamp is from Nellie Snellen, don't ask me where I got it, I had to get this darling from an Ebay seller in the UK. I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping two little stamps from a European shop, so Ebay saved the day. 



I'm  off to play with Nordic Winter some more, I have dozens of different sweater patterns dancing in my head! Thanks for visiting!


Stamps: Nellie Snellen, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento, Versamark, SU
Paper: PTI, SU, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders Labels, SU Northern Frost snowflake die, jingle bells, Bakers twine, Stickles, Sizzix/Basic Grey embossing folder, Copic sketch/Spica markers, white trim from Webster's Pages, Souffle pen, embroidery thread, white embossing powder, McGill circle punch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina,
    Wow, this is gorgeous. Love those colors and what a cute image. That snowflake is gorgeous too.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't often post a comment on your blog but rest assured I look at every single card you make. They are always so so so lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh So Precious! I am loving your color combo and the WM Nordic Winter BG. And your image is sooo Adorable! And as always your coloring is Amazing! Love it! 8)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!